At ShoreView, we understand the complexities of moving and offer a multitude of services to make this process easier, including long and short term storage solutions. Read on to find out more about our storage services, why you should choose ShoreView, and what to expect when you do.
Why Might I Need Storage?
There are many reasons why customers come to ShoreView for our moving services. Many people will move to a new area and rent a smaller home that can’t store everything they own, before deciding to buy and settle in. Others will plan to move straight into a new home but find it isn’t ready. It’s also sometimes necessary for people to find storage when they’re remodeling their home. People going abroad for education, leisure or work for anything from a few months to years might also choose to use our storage services while they are away.
Why Choose ShoreView for Long and Short Term Storage Services?
ShoreView is owned by BayShore Transportation System, Inc., a family-owned business that has been trusted by people like you for over 100 years. We have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the services you need, and can be relied upon to simplify your move. Offering exceptional long term and short term storage solutions is just one of the ways in which we do this. Here’s what you can expect when storing with ShoreView:
- We have access to four large household goods storage facilities.
- We can offer commercial businesses storage services to anyone who needs them.
- Our warehouses are staffed by permanent, full-time employees.
- We can also store vehicles, from cars to trucks.
- Our solutions are cost effective – we staff, secure and operate our own facilities, so we can offer you the most economical pricing possible.
- We have wonderful reviews from satisfied customers.
- Our warehouses are clean and protected.
- Your vault is your own; your possessions will not be mixed with anyone else’s.
- Your possessions will be kept in a secure, generously padded vault until you want to collect them.
How Does it Work? The Storage Process
- A delivery driver will collect the possessions you would like to store from your home or place of business, and drive them to our warehouse facility.
- ShoreView team members will unload the truck and carefully repack everything into our vaults – secure, wooden storage containers that will protect your possessions.
- Your vault will be catalogued and stored inside our warehouse facility, until you are ready to collect your items.
Security of your possessions can bring peace of mind and help take the stress away from your move or transition.
Contact ShoreView today to find out more about our long and short term storage options, and find out how we can bring you peace of mind by safely storing your possessions and valuables while you travel or move into your new home.